BPI Auto-Debit Arrangement via Bank Account (Current/Savings Account)
- Cignal subscriber may download the Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) enrollment form through:
- BPI Website (https://www.mybpimag.com/images/pdf/ADA%20Subscriber%20Enrollment%20Form.pdf)
- Cignal Website (Click here to download the form)
- Cignal subscriber should completely fill-out the ADA enrollment form.
NOTE: This is applicable to BPI and BPI Direct depositors ONLY. Not applicable to BPI Family Savings Bank accounts.
- Customer's Name: Should be the BPI Account Name /Account Holder
- Customer Deposit Account to be Debited: BPI Account Number
- Company/Merchant: CIGNAL TV, INC.
- Customer Reference Number: Cignal TV Account Number
- Cignal subscriber should submit original and completely filled out ADA form to either of the following:
NOTE: Scanned copies will not be accepted
- Any BPI branch
- Cignal TV Head Office:
BPI ADA ENROLLMENT FORM
c/o CIGNAL TV – Finance Credit Team
5F Launchpad Bldg, Reliance cor Sheridan Sts.
- Cignal will submit received original ADA enrollment forms to designated BPI branch for document validation and enrollment by BPI.
- For declined ADA enrollments made via Cignal Head Office (original forms submitted to Cignal TV Head Office), notification to the subscriber will be sent regarding enrollment status.
- The Automatic Debit Arrangement (ADA) shall take effect only upon approval of the ADA enrollment, and shall apply to the CIGNAL TV, INC., charges indicated in the following month's SOA (effective the next month's billing
Processing will be within 5 days before SOA due date.