BPI Auto-Debit Arrangement via Bank Account (Current/Savings Account)
1. Cignal subscriber may download the Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) enrollment form through Cignal Website (Click here to download the form)
2. Cignal subscriber should completely fill-out the ADA enrollment form.
· Customer’s Name : Should be the BPI Account Name /Account Holder
· Customer Deposit Account to be Debited: BPI Account Number
· Company/Merchant: CIGNAL TV, INC.
· Customer Reference Number : Cignal TV Account Number
NOTE: This is applicable to BPI and BPI Direct depositors ONLY. Not applicable to BPI Family Savings Bank accounts.
3. Cignal subscriber should submit original and completely filled out ADA form to any BPI branch
4. The Automatic Debit Arrangement (ADA) shall take effect only upon approval of the ADA enrollment, and shall apply to the CIGNAL TV, INC., charges indicated in the following month’s SOA (effective the next month’s billing). Processing will be within 5 days before SOA due date.